Replacement windows and doors by our FENSA registered installers
We are a business whose customers and staff are at the heart of everything we do, we love doing good work for our customers and work that our talented workforce enjoy.
Our recent window and door replacement for a property in Shepton Mallet received a glowing testimonial, which we are proud to publish below…
What did we do?
- Initially we met with our customer and advised on options and styles for their new windows and doors and provided a fix priced quote
- Our quote was accepted and we booked in to do a final measurement for all the replacement windows and doors
- We then ordered all the materials which included a 10 working day lead time
- All the windows and doors were then fitted; our customer chose a rosewood colour for the external look and white for inside
- Once the installation was complete we gave a demo to our customer so they knew how to lock their new windows and doors
- We then registered our installation with FENSA. By choosing a FENSA double glazed registered company means you are protected when purchasing new windows for your home. (Find out what a FENSA registered installer means for you here…)
- Our customer was left with peace of mind with our warranty in place
Our customer testimonial
“May I take this opportunity to thank you personally and your company personnel who contributed to ensuring a smooth transition period whilst installing the replacement doors and windows for our property in Shepton Mallet.
From making the initial contact, your maintenance inspector listened to our initial requirements and made some good honest recommendations based on our needs rather than just trying to sell anything which was standard and off the shelf.
Your quotation and supporting information contained sufficient details highlighting your pricing structure was based on value for money, quality control, and a can do professional organisation.
During the whole process the installers worked efficiently and with care to cause minimum disruption in our home, along with regular daily visits to remove the old materials from the site. I was certainly impressed to see daily management and support visits being made not only to your staff but also to see if my wife and I had any comments to make.
Here are some photos of the new windows and doors, which are looking great!”